Full Doc & Stated Income Loan Options
Non-Recourse investment loans to borrowers' self-directed IRA pension funds, IRA funded LLCs, and Solo 401Ks for both commercial and residential properties. No credit check, no verification of income required such as updated personal financial statements or tax returns, and no minimum or maximum loan amount ranges. This program is available in all 50 states for non-owner occupant investors (commercial and residential). Loan terms may range from 10-15-25-30 year, fully amortizing loans with no prepayment penalty rates at very low competitive interest rates.
We have funding sources from banks, life insurance companies, hedge funds, equity firms, crowdfunding platforms for real estate, and especially very creative and affordable private money sources. In fact, private money has been my specialty for decades.
- Low Fixed Rate Apartment loans (5 to 30-year amortizations)
- Loans for Retail Shopping Centers, Office Buildings, Mini Storage, Medical, Senior Housing, Gas Stations, Car Wash, Mixed Use, Vineyards / Wineries, Nurseries, Hotels & Motels (Franchise or Independent), Industrial, Residential Projects, & Mobile / RV Home Parks
- Construction Loans: Residential, Multi-Family, and Commercial
- Private Money - Almost Any Property Type
- Fix-And-Flip: Residential and Commercial
- Commercial Rehab Deals
- Bridge or Mezzanine Funds Available
- Cash Out Commercial Loans
- Equity/Joint Venture Funds Available – Refinance or Sale
- Non-Recourse Loans to LLCs & Corporations
- Land Loans
In spite of the ongoing Credit Crisis that officially began back in August 2007, we are continuing to provide some of the best rates and terms available today. When you need your money as soon as possible during both economic boom and bust times, please call us for financial results and solutions.
Commercial loan workouts: We may help negotiate and pay off existing “upside down” loans (debt exceeds value) due to lower rents and NOI (Net Operating Income), and balloon payoffs with much better new loan terms.
If you already have a loan approval with another lender, please let us know your terms so that we can do our best to beat those pre-approval terms with better rates, higher leverage options, and lower fees. Our team has provided capital for most U.S. states over the years as well.
Referral fees may be paid for quality, fundable deals (subject to licensing and state laws).