Paperless, Affordable, and Quick Mortgages from Realloans
Real Estate Loans (Realloans)
Residential Loan Products
Our financing options currently available and are subject to change for owner-occupied and non-owner occupied residential (one-to-four unit) properties include:
- 30-year and 15-year fixed mortgages
- Stated income or EZ Doc loans (owner, 2nd home, and investor), especially for self-employed borrowers up to $10 million
- Full Doc Jumbo Loans: 89.99% LTV to $3 million dollar loan amounts (exceptional 30-year fixed rates) with no mortgage insurance.
- FHA loans & FHA Streamlines (fast-track, no income verification refis with no appraisals)
- VA loans & VA Streamlines - 100% financing up to $1.5 million (purchase & refinance)
- Cash-out and debt consolidation loans up to very high LTV (loan-to-value) ratios with or without income verification
- Hybrid and interest-only loans for lower payments: 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 (3 to 10-year fixed)
- Gift of equity transactions between family members
- Forbearance and loan modification refinances
- Freddie Mac Home Possible purchase loans - 97% LTV to 105% TLTV (Total Loan-to-Value)
- 2nd or vacation homes & Airbnb-type short-term rentals (current or proposed rent may qualify if just $1 higher than the proposed new mortgage payment)
- Non-owner occupied long-term investment properties
- Asset-based private money loans (residential, commercial, and land)
- Lower FICO credit score loans, and credit-boosting assistance, at very affordable rates (Non-QM mortgages)
- Incredibly flexible DTI (debt-to-income) ratio allowances up to 60%
- Foreign-national borrower loans
- Fix-and-flip loans: Highly leveraged, EZ-Doc, and fast closings in most states.
- Reverse Mortgages (a mortgage and insurance hybrid with no monthly payments) up to $822,375 in various regions. Ask about our reverse mortgages that can be used to buy homes as well.
Please click here to quickly apply online now: Loan Application
We provide quick and affordable financial solutions for our clients for California owner-occupied residential and national non-owner occupied residential and commercial properties. What sets Realloans apart is how we build the loans primarily around our clients' needs and interests no matter how complex their financial situation is today in order to get them qualified and approved. You may email, text, or submit an online application 7 days per week, 24 hours per day.
To read Rick Tobin's published article about the Golden State or California and about short-term vacation rental properties (Airbnb, etc.), here's the links below:
Online and paperless or doc-less loan applications: Your online application will be be automated and underwritten for quicker approvals without any paper copies (W-2s, tax returns, bank statements, mortgage records, etc.). Our financial partners' underwriters can obtain your records electronically within minutes in many cases. So, you can apply for a mortgage, get approved, and sign the loan documents from the comfort of your home in potentially just a few weeks.
Our Solid Financial Partners: My main financial partners for residential (one-to-four unit) mortgage loans includes the largest wholesale (loans through brokers) mortgage lender in America who has funded hundreds of billions in recent years. We also partner up with some of the largest hedge funds in the nation to provide more flexible and affordable loan options, especially for non-QM or Stated Income type larger Jumbo mortgage loan amounts and "fix-and-flip" residential and commercial transactions.
Attention Real Estate Licensees: We offer mortgage loan flyer creations for your listed properties in certain regions. To learn more details, please send me your listing terms and we'll create a professional flyer that lists one or more potential mortgage loan options for your specific property listing that may help you sell your listings faster.
Please visit our other more mobile-friendly sites at: http://www.realloans.site or http://realloans.org, and our
Facebook business page to see numerous videos and articles:
https://www.facebook.com/realloans. You may also visit our new Google website page at: http://realloans.info.
All listed loan programs are subject to change, depending upon factors such as current financial market condition.